I'M FINALLY FREE! Actually, I was feeling very guilty as well. Heard from my mum that my godma was kinda disappointed. But oh please, having to tend a full shop in that isolated forum with some weird aunties arnd. The feeling was really horrible. When my boss came that day, I told him I wanted to quit and he rejected it, claiming that I shld work till 31st and insisted Catherine(his wife,my godma's daughter's husband's sister) to call my Mum to explain. (Cos' I told them my mum forbade me to work.) After that I dont know why, I broke down and started tearing like nobody's business. Infront of my boss, his wife, hie 3 children, passers-by eyed me, auntie-next-door stared at me. But I really couldnt control. Everything was so fine until..
Things just happened. And I got to transfer to Esplanade to work today. It was also my official last day of work. But I must admit that I really enjoyed working at Esplanade. Only Melissa(Ng) and I. Anthia got transfered to Forum(cos' of me. =x) and kept calling Melissa and complaining to her, saying that she wanted to quit if that was their final decision. Working at Esplanade was so like Home. So comfortable, stressfree. Melissa asked me if I could stay until 31st(at Esplanade) cos' they really have insufficient people for replacement. However, I'd already made up my mind. Despite the attractive environment and stuff, I seriously dont want to working anymore.
I'm sorry and now I really have prb of how to face my godma and stuff. Hais. Nvm. There will always be sunshine after the rain.
Going out tmr!! Goin to watch Kung Fu first then Marina Bay for steamboat. Looking forward to it! Miss my BATA guy. Wanted to go and visit Wanyi(and of cos' him) tmr. But because of the class outing, had to change to Tue.
P.S: BATA guy, pls wait for me~
OH YAR! That guy who asked for Mel's number!! Haha. He was those shy shy type. When he first spoke to me, he was stammering. Wont illustrate much here. Gonna tell Mel the whole thing tmr!